Improving nurse-to-patient ratios through
Constant, Consistent, Predictive
A.I. driven patient monitoring
Prediction Assisted Monitoring (PAM)™
PAM is a unified machine learning (ML) based A.I. patient monitoring system that works as a virtual assistant for overwhelmed and understaffed ICU & PACU nurses. It's like having an additional nurse assigned to monitor every patient. While PAM monitors patients, nurses have time to focus on high-priority tasks to reduce human error and notify the clinical team early enough to prevent patient harm and provide preventative care for better outcomes. If your current nurse to patient ratio is one nurse for every 2 patients (1:2) - with PAM it's now 3:2.
Our A.I. uses unidentifiable 3D data from simple-to-mount or mobile sensors. Optional 2D recordings of safety events/mgmt are directly saved on hardware at the hospital.
- No wearables, markers, or calibrations
- No interaction or maintenance needed
- HIPAA compliant. No identifiable information leaves the hospital
- Only takes 5 minutes to master
Our platform runs quietly in the background until PADE recognizes events, and automatically shuts off alerts when providers respond to the patient.
- No login or patient inputs are needed
- Plug-n-Play; just set it and leave it
Alerts are first sent to the primary and neighboring nurses. If a response is not identified in the patient's room by the A.I., an alert goes out to all nurses - ensuring safety events and preventative care is never missed.
- Reduce provider PTSD & Burn Out Syndrome
- Nurses will have a more active role in patient outcomes
- Focus on details to reduce errors without sacrificing efficiency or safety